About this cause
- Batch reunions are a great way to reconnect with your alma mater.
- This year your batch silver reunion is being planned on Dec 27th in IIT Madras campus.
- This is the occasion to reconnect with friends, batchmates and relive the golden past memories.
- This is also an occasion for contributing back to alma mater.
- Look forward to your support to make IIT Madras a globally renowned institution for years to come.
- Thanks for your past batch contributions, hope you will recommit to your alma mater.
- We request our alumni to contribute generously.
How the money will be used
- 75% will be given to the Department of Civil Engineering
- 25% shall be used for either or both of the two causes as decided by the institute :
a) MCM scholarships
b) Mental and emotional health/well‐being of undergraduate students
Centre for Ventures and Alternative Investments02.82Cr
Seminar Hall - 412 in Machine Design Section01Cr
Prof. Ramamurthy K - Chair Professorship in the Department of Civil Engineering1.17Cr1Cr
Conference Room - 1 in Department of NCCRD015L
2008 Batch Tin Reunion Fund2.2L25L
Prof. K.A. Padmanabhan Institute Chair Endowment - IIT Madras32.97L1Cr
Prof. V Mahadevan Institute Chair in Chemistry Department2.63L1Cr
Hall 2, IC&SR Building03Cr