About the cause
- Let’s open the doors for our pride Ruby
Re-unionfor the batch of 1978 and welcome them.
- “REUNITE” – a great way to catch up and
socialisewith your loved ones.
- A get together
eventto reconnect and to make IIT Madras a globally renowned institution for years to come.
- This is also an occasion for contributing back to alma mater.
- We thank all of you for your contributions earlier like Himalaya Kailash Wing, Development of Carbon Nanotube-based Water Filter, Alumni Endowment Fund, Shaastra Event 2018 etc. and we hope you will recommit the same going forward.
- Your generous contribution is requested.
- Hope to catch up and make this a memorable one.
Past Reunion Contributions of 1978 Batch.
1. Received Rs. 20 lakhs towards
2. Received Rs. 1.06 Cr towards Himalaya Kailas Wing.
3. Received Rs. 14 lakhs towards Carbon Nanotube-based Water Filter.
4. Received Rs. 26 lakhs towards Reconfigurable Robotics Project.
5. Received Rs. 6.3 lakhs towards Shaastra water competition.
How the money will be used
The funds donated by the batch will be used for
These projects and endowments will be based on the conscience of the batch.
Scholarship appeal for IITM-JDP with Singapore Universities075L
Conference Room - 202A in Department of Mechanical Engineering015L
2014 Batch Wood Reunion Fund010L
Sushruta Hall No. 221 in Department of Applied Mechanics015L
Prof. Mohan S - Chair Professorship in the Department of Civil Engineering01Cr
Conference Room - 246 C in Department of Electrical Engineering025L
Young Faculty Research Fund1.1L100Cr
Seminar Hall - 244 in Department of Electrical Engineering01Cr