Samanvay is the annual business festival of IIT Madras, organized by the Department of Management Studies. Samanvay has a strong presence across all social media platforms and has close to 6000 followers on Facebook, and a vibrant presence across platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. All its events are hosted on its website and on Unstop, a top-rated platform among MBA students.
The theme for this year is "Revolutionizing Management with AI: The Resurgence, The Reality, The Revolution". The theme revolves around integrating Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with the existing paradigms of Management. The purpose is to provide effective service to all stakeholders and invigorate the management ecosystem and study the effects of this paradigm-shift on work-culture and Organizational-Behaviour.
Through this conclave, Samanvay strives to bring the best and the brightest business leaders to interact with participants.
Here are some stats about Samanvay 2021:
- 7000+ total registrations across various events.
- Students from more than 200 B-Schools across India registered for the competitions and workshops.
- A strong social media presence and engagement with over 75,000 total impressions across all its platforms.
- Ranked/Adjudged among the Top 10 Popular B School Festivals 2021 by Dare2Compete.
You can reach us at 9182234146 (Maheswari Panda) or 8925826061 (Gowthaman) for any queries.
Support is being sought from Alumni to help conduct Samanvay 2022
How the money will be used
1. For organizing the event from end to end at IIT Madras.
2. Prize money to the best of the participating entrepreneurs.